FEnX – XRF Lead Paint Analyzer
Handheld xrf lead paint analyzer
The ergonomic handheld lead paint analyzer : FEnX
The FEnx is the first french lead paint analyzer designed and manufactured by FONDIS Electronic.
It’s easy to carry the FEnX thanks to its compact locking carrying case and with the belt holster and the safety lanyard which are included with the analyzer. Vivid new icons and an application interface ease navigation and configuration.
Rent or sales solutions are available to acquire this analyzer.
It is also possible to upgrade your old XLp to the FEnX (source transfer on conditions).
- Easy handling
- High performances
- Friendly type smartphone interface
- Excitation source : 109Cd , 370 MBq or 850 MBq
- Source replacement : every 3 (370 MBq) or 5 years (850 MBq)
- X-Ray detector : CdTe
- Weight (including batteries) : 800 gr
- Dimensions : 16.2 x 17.8 x 7.7 cm
- Display : color, tilting touchscreen
- Data transfer : Wi-Fi
- Software : FEnX Dial
- Standard included inside the analyzer
- Accessories : Carrying case, holster, lanyard, battery charger, batteries…
- Operating environment : -7°C to 49°C, dust proof
- Two-year warranty (off breakage)
Either you prepare your data ahead of your inspection and you transfer it into the FEnX via Wifi , or you create data in situ.