Handheld backskatter x-ray imager
- High resolution quality image
The HBI-120 is a handheld backscatter X-ray imager. A non-intrusive inspection system (NIIS) that enables law enforcement, customs and border patrol officers and security forces to quickly and easily detect hidden threats (drug packages, cash, improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and other contraband) in motor vehicles, interior walls, ceilings, floors, but also in airplanes, ships, steel drums, garbage cans, mailboxes, abandoned bags, etc. Its detection capabilities can pass through up to 3 mm thick steel walls.
Its unique design and user-oriented interface allows scanning objects using a 120 keV X-ray generator and displaying a high-resolution 2D X-ray image in real time on the LCD touch screen.
We distribute this scanner only in France and Belgium. For all other countries, contact the manufacturer Viken Detection.
- Dimensions & weight: 24 x 22 x 17 cm, 3.7 kg
- X-ray generator: 5 W, 120 keV x 42µA
- Storage: up to 10,000 scans and up to 30G
- Data format: tiff, jpeg
- LCD touch screen: 720 x 1280 px
- X-ray tube: 120 keV
- Batteries: rechargeable Li-ion batteries, 4h autonomy
- Operating system: Android™ OS
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, USB
- Operating conditions: -20 to 60 °C
- Lockable waterproof pelicase with wheels
- Adjustable safety strap
- Battery charger 110/220 V AC and spare battery
- Quick Start Guide; User Guide
- Guide wheels (optional)
- Ruggedization kit (optional)