DXL XRF analyzer
Portable XRF analyzer
- fast, easy to use
The Thermo ScientificTM NitonTM DXL desktop x-ray lab delivers fast and accurate XRF-based precious metal analysis results in an elegantly designed system.
Throughout the precious metal life cycle – from refining to recycling – the goal is always to ensure quality, control costs, and achieve accurate purity analysis. With the high price of gold and other precious metals, even a small variation in composition accuracy can be costly.
Unlike more traditional testing methods, it is completely nondestructive.
- Fast, easy to use
- Accurate and precise
- Fit (closed beam design prevents x-ray exposure to customers and operators.)
- Gold-plate detection
- Weight : 7.7 kg
- Dimensions : 396 x 206 x 265 mm
- Tube : Ag anode 45kV maximum, 80 uA maximum
- Detector : High-performance Si-Pin semiconductor
- Display : color touch-screen display
- Data transfer : USB
- Data storage : 10 000 readings with spectra
- Compliance : CE, RoHS