- Suitable for teaching and training
Space-saving and low cost combustion calorimeter for determing gross calorific values of liquid and solid samples. Suitable for teaching and training, as well (f.e tecnical- schools, universities) and for industriell laboratories with less analysis. Validation according to DIN 51900,ISO 1928, ASTM D240, ASTM D4809, ASTM D5865, ASTM D1989, ASTM D5468, ASTM E711.
4 working methods
- time controlled
- Clear and easily explained display which is simply to use
- Manual ( teaching mode): the temperature increase will be indicated at the display each minute. All calculations have to be done manually
- At the other three modes ignition and calculation of the gross calorific value will be done automatically.
- User-friendly software C 6040 Calwi
- With an external power pack, “world tension useable” from 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- The operating voltage of the calorimeter is 24 V DC low- voltage