PAT-L MicroNIR spectrometer
Process monitoring for liquid analysis
- No fiber optics
It is the most recent spectrometer of the PAT family.
The MicroNIR PAT-L transmission spectrometer is designed for industrial applications: pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetic, food and beverage.
Robust, fast and maintenance-free, this spectrometer allows real-time monitoring of chemical parameters in aqueous and organic liquids.
MicroNIR PAT-L is compact and space-saving to install, making it ideal for continuous monitoring of liquid processes in vessels and pipelines.
It is also very easy to install.
The MicroNIR PAT-L is composed of the MicroNIR PAT-U spectrometer and a probe that is immersed in the liquid to be analyzed.
The MicroNIR PAT-L probe is customizable. The user chooses :
- the material of the probe (316 L or Hastelloy C-22) ;
- the length of the optical path (2, 3, 4, 5, 10 mm) ;
- immersion depth (100 – 900 mm);
- the process connection;
- removable cooling jacket.
MicroNIR PAT-L operates without fiber optics to keep operating costs down. And the tungsten lamp allows for long term use and requires no maintenance.
The spectrometer works with MicroNIR Pro software for chemometric models generation and spectrometer control.
MicroNIR PAT-L is also available in an ATEX version for use in explosive atmospheres.
Examples of applications for the MicroNIR PAT-L spectrometer
- API synthesis
- Moisture content of solvents
- Monitoring of nutrition by biofermentation
Monitoring of the polymerization
- Hydroxyl value of polyol
- Condensation of polyurethanes and polyisocyanates
Oil and gas
- Octane number
- Lubricant properties
- Fuel identification
- Semiconductor cleaning fluids
- Reaction monitoring
- Detergents, paints and coatings
Specifications of the MicroNIR PAT-L spectrometer
- Spectral range: 950 – 1650 nm
- Resolution : 1.25% of resolution
- Signal to noise ratio : 1:23 000
- USB cable: 3 m
- IP 65 and IP67
- Operating temperature: -30°C to 400°C
- External diameter: 26 mm
- Sapphire optical window
- Maximum pressure rating: 10, 16, 40, 160, 250 bar
- Maximum immersion depths: 240, 440, 640, 940 mm