Pb200i – XRF lead paint analyzer
Handheld XRF lead paint analyzer
- Ultra compact
Pb200i, ultra compact lead paint analyzer
The Pb200i is the most compact lead paint analyzer.
This lead paint analyzer has a source with low radiation.
- High performances
Data Transfer : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Professional home inspectors can easily carry the Pb200i thanks to its padded, lockable, waterproof carrying case.
The Pb200i is also very convenient since it works with 6 AA batteries, Ni-MH rechargeable.
- Excitation source : 185 MBq (5mCi), 57Co, sealed source
- Replacement of source : every 2 years
- X-Ray detector : Thermoelectrically-cooled, sealed, cadmium telluride (CdTe) diode detector
- Dimensions : 198 mm (height), 170 mm (length), 67 mm (wide)
- Weight (including batteries) : 590 grams
- Batteries : six AA batteries, Ni-MH rechargeable (18 batteries included)
- Display : touchscreen, 240×320 pixel
- Operating environment : Temperature : -7°C to 50°C
- Memory / Data storage : up to 1 000 000 measurements
- Accessories : padded, lockable, waterproof attaché carrying case ; safety lanyard ; check/verification sample ; battery charge ; 18 batteries ; PC interface cable
- Two-year warranty (off breakage)