FS3700 – Flow Solution
Flow solution automated chemistry analyzer
The Flow solution 3700 Automated analyzer is highly efficient and easy-to-use. The FS 3700 comes standard with two detector boards, each capable of supporting photometric, amperometric, ion-selective electrodes and third-party detectors out of the box. This provides additional flexibility to customized methodology for research or quality control processes while utilizing fluorescence, flame photometric or other detectors. Refinements in detector design have improved signal–to-noise ratio and doubled sensitivity.
Ideal for the analysis of ammonia, chloride, cyanide, fluoride, nitrate, phenol, phosphorous, silica, TKN, etc.
- Different flow methods, including SFA (segmented flow analysis), FIA (flow injection analysis), iSFA and SFIA can be run on different channels on the system simultaneously
- Intuitive software – FlowView™ Software streamlines operation
- Fast results – Performs 30-90 analyses per hour, per channel
- Versatile – Uses interchangeable, pre-assembled chemistry cartridges
- Flexible – Tailored methodology with two plug-in detector modules
- Accurate – Expanded Range™ photometric detector and autoscaling software eliminate off-scale samples