ResQ CQL, 1064 nm RAMAN spectrometer
Narcotics & explosives detection
- Analysis through containers
- Identifies even traces of a product
- Automatic alert on potentially dangerous combinations
Identify chemical threats in less than a minute
Specially designed for first responders, border protection, law enforcement and military, the ResQ™ CQL provides hazardous materials (explosives & narcotics) identification in an improved tactical form factor, especially in critical environments. By combining the performance of raman technology, 1064 nm laser, a more ergonomic user interface and improved sample presentation, ResQ™ CQL makes chemical analysis of powders, liquids, gels, mixtures and more easier than ever before. A new generation of raman spectrometer succeeding the Progeny ResQ.
- 1064nm laser: identification through translucent containers
- Library: + 13,000 referenced & customizable chemical products
- 4C™ : alert of potentially dangerous combinations
- QuickDetect™ : trace detection (option)
- Quickscan™ : quick analysis
- On-board camera
- Dimensions & weight: 18.5 x 15 x 7.9 cm, 1.4 kg
- Connections: WiFi, USB or peer-to-peer (network)
- Power supply: LiPo battery
- Traceability: Automatic & protected PDF report
- Control of goods & narcotics
- Border Protection
- Building & Event Security
- Transportation Safety
1064nm laser | Eliminate fluorescence interference
Using 1064 nm laser technology, ResQ CQL eliminates the fluorescence interference common to first generation raman analyzers and allows the identification of unknown compounds through containers (glass, translucent colored packaging).
Library: + 13,000 referenced & customizable substances
- Explosives, pesticides, steroids, chemical precursors,
- CWA: chemical warfare agents
- ICT: toxic industrial chemicals
- TIM : toxic industrial materials
- Customizable for a wider range of identification
QuickDetect™ | Analysis of non-visible & trace materials
Using automated colorimetric technology, the optional QuickDetect™ detection mode detects traces of explosives, hazardous chemicals and narcotics, eliminating the errors associated with conventional reagent kits.
Technology 4C™ | Hazardous Combination Alert
A feature that alerts the operator to potentially dangerous combinations of precursors.
FONDIS Electronic services
Our technical team trains users, qualifies and installs the device.
We carry out maintenance on site or in our premises as soon as possible.
Portable Analyzer Compliance
- MIL-STD 810-G rugged
- SWGDRUG Category A for presumptive testing
- SWGDRUG Category C for confirmatory testing (with QuickDetect)
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- IP-68 decontamination
- ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing facility