EDXRF elemental analyzer
- Ideal for research and industry
- Wide variety of sample types
- Lower detection limits
- Polarized excitation
Rigaku NEX CG delivers rapid qualitative and quantitative determination of major and minor atomic elements in a wide variety of sample types — with minimal standards.
Cartesian Geometry (CG) for trace level sensitivity
The NEX CG was engineered with a unique close-coupled Cartesian Geometry (CG) optical kernel that dramatically increases signal-to-noise. By using monochromatic secondary target excitation, instead of convention direct excitation, sensitivity is further improved. The resulting dramatic reduction in background noise, and simultaneous increase in element peaks, result in a spectrometer capable of routine trace element analysis even in difficult sample types.
NEX CG is powered by a qualitative and quantitative analytical software, RPF-SQX, that features Rigaku Profile Fitting (RPF) technology. The software allows semi-quantitative analysis of almost all sample types without standards — and rigorous quantitative analysis with standards.
Key features and benefits
- Analyze from sodium (11Na) through uranium (92U)
- Non-destructive elemental analysis
- Quantify solids, slurries, liquids, powders and coatings
- Polarized excitation delivers lower detection limits
- High resolution silicon drift detector (SDD)
- Analysis in air, helium or vacuum
- RPF-SQX for semi-quantitative analysis without standards
- Semi-empirical calibrations require very few standards
- Advanced novel treatment of peak overlap reduces errors
- EZ Analysis interface for routine operation
- Standard 15-position automatic sampler