XL2 GOLDD XRF analyzer
Handheld XRF analyzer
- Easy to use
- Light Element
The Thermo ScientificTM NitonTM XL2 GOLDD provides many advantages : Light element detection (Mg, Al, Si, P,S) without helium purge vacuum; Form turn on to trigger pull to near instantaneous results; very easy to use (even by non technical personnel); rugged design for the industrial environments; standard integrated camera for accurate positioning of analysis area; completely nondestructive test.
Whether you need an analyzer for metal alloy analysis, mining operations, or environmental screening, the performance-leading Niton XL2 GOLDD provides cost-effective high-speed performance, point-and-shoot simplicity and integrated camera.
GOLDD technology delivers vast improvements in sensitivity or measurement times – as much as 10-times faster than conventional Si-PIN
detectors and up to 3-times more precise than conventional silicon drift detectors (SDD).
- weight : 1.53 kg
- Dimensions : 256 x 275 x 100 mm
- Tube : Ag Anode 45kV maximum, 100 uA maximum
- Detector : Deometrically Optimized Large Area Drift Detectr (GOLDD)
- Standard analytical range : up to 30 elements form Mg to U
- Data storage : 10 000 readings with spectra
- Data transfer : USB, Bluetooth, RS232 serial communication
- Security : password-protected
- Compliance : CE, RoHS